Did you know India has the most number of cervical cancer cases in Asia?
We’re here to help you get vaccinated at the comfort of your home or at our Bengaluru, Indiranagar clinic.
HPV Infections cause:
of Cervical Cancer
of Anal Cancer
Hear from people like yourself.
Book your vaccination well in advance or check with our care provider for a suitable slot for the vaccination. Talk to our gynaecologist if you have any queries or if you need to resolve your concerns.
On the day of getting your vaccination:
- Avoid alcohol consumption
- Drink plenty of fluids
- Eat nutritious meals
- Wear comfortable loose clothing (Shorter sleeves preferably)
- Have a 14-day gap between taking any other vaccine and getting your HPV vaccine.
- Pregnant women
- People who are moderately or severely ill
- People having severe allergies, including an allergy to yeast or latex
- People who had life-threatening allergic reactions to any component of the vaccine or a previous dose of the vaccine